Sunday, January 4, 2015

Legoland and Las Olas

Yum
After we packed up and checked out of Paradise Pier Hotel we headed down to Carlsbad, CA to visit LEGOLAND
Marshall is obsessed with anything Lego and I'm pretty sure we have kept the company in business for the past few years. I know the kids enjoyed themselves, but for Louis and I Legoland can't even compare to Disney
The kids really liked the Royal Joust Ride and the entire Star Wars section
Louis loved seeing Miniland USA
I loved when we left and went to dinner at Las Olas again
I've talked about how much we love this place and why, and this night was just as good as always
Louis got the Mixed Seafood Chile Relleno again and Marshall insisted on getting the largest platter available- the Baja-style Mixed Seafood Tacos- Shrimp, fish and scallops served with yogurt salsa, salsa fresca, guacamole, cilantro, cabbage, flour and corn tortillas, Cabbage salad and beans.
 Brianna got the kid's Baja Style Fish Sticks with yogurt salsa, rice and beans. I got a margarita and ate some from each of the kid's platters
It was so delicious and the kids loved it!


 
 


2 comments:

  1. That's probably my favorite thing at a Mexican restaurant is the black bean refried beans - I could eat a bowl full with chips and be perfectly happy! Glad the kids had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Biz!! That and some guac and I'm a happy girl ;)

      Delete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...