Monday, May 14, 2012

Pretzel Brat Burgers with Apple Bacon Maple Slaw

Yum
Here is my second entry for Johnsonville's No Ordinary Burger Contest!

A delicious grilled Bratwurst patty, smoked cheddar cheese an amazing sweet and crunchy bacon slaw all on a toasty pretzel bun!

 I am so excited about this contest! 
I have never been to New York and I really hope this contest is what changes that for me. Not to mention the $10,000 up for grabs. Not too shabby, right? 
Will you take a second out of your day to vote for my first burger 

please???

2 comments:

  1. These sound great! I love apples and brats together, and pretzel rolls seal the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...