Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Name Game

Yum

Third one's a charm, right? 
Well, I'm hoping so! This is my third and final burger recipe that I am entering into the 
  It's delicious, it may be my favorite one out of the three, but I can't enter it yet because I can't figure out a  name for it.
 I obviously have a thing for recipe contests- the testing, the tasting and (if it all goes right) the winning
and I think I've gotten pretty good at it- except the naming of the recipes. That is truly the hardest part for me! I struggle with it on each and every entry. So now I'm asking for your help.....what would you name it? If you were sitting down to a grilled bratwurst burger on a buttery toasted pretzel bun dripping with a beer, jalapeno cheese sauce on it what would you call it?
While you ponder that for a moment, can you vote for me HERE too? The recipe with the most votes on July 3 will be named the Contest’s “Fan Favorite” and will receive a spot in the final cook-off … with the opportunity to win the $10,000 Grand Prize in New York! 
I really want that to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...