Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras Everybody!

Yum
Good morning and Happy Mardi Gras to all! Even though I'm not going to any parades today, I'm still very excited. I was asked to be a guest host on one of my very favorite blogs, The Kid Can Cook! This is a blog of my friend Emme's who, with her son X, makes some really amazing food all while keeping it kid friendly. Tying in different books or crafts to a meal can change that "Sam I Am" attitude in a picky toddler, and she does it beautifully. Please check out her blog, her facebook fan page and try some of her fantastic ideas out on your little ones too! So head on over her way and check out the delicious king cake recipe I posted so you can have a little Mardi Gras party of your own!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...