Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun in the Extra Long Sun!

Yum
Finally, after 6 months, my kitchen clock that is stuck to the wall is telling the right time! I am so glad day light savings time is here and I am really looking forward to the extra time in the evenings of playing outside with the neighborhood kids and walks around the block. We crammed this weekend full of new and exciting things like miniature golf, an outdoor movie night and today I even got to take part in a Thai cooking class. I love Thai food, and even though I got to take containers of food home someone (I won't mention any names) has eaten all of it without sharing, so I have a feeling you may see a Thai dish on next week's menu. Here's what we are having for dinner this week:

Monday
Blue Cheese and Onion Empanada with Roasted Tomato Soup
                  Pear and Almond Muffins
Wednesday
Meatballs and Spaghetti with Cucumber Tomato Salad
 
Friday
Smoked Paprika Sautéed Cod with Goat Cheese Artichoke Strata
I'll be sure to post pictures as I make each dish
There is only three days left to vote in the Alaska Fish Taco Contest on facebook. Please give my "Jerk Fish Taco" a few votes to help me win an iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...