Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Little's Lunches 18

Yum
Hi there! I usually post my lunch ideas on Monday, but yesterday we were stuck in the car driving back to TX from LA and it took for.ev.er. so by the time I got home I was too tired to do anything! Here's what my kids had for lunch last week:
 Monday: Peanut Butter and Jelly on whole wheat sandwich thins, sweet baby bell pepper rings, raisins and dried pineapple
 Tuesday: Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus, crackers, baby carrots, cucumber, grape tomatoes and baby bell pepper slices, applesauce and dried cranberries
 Wednesday: Tortellini pasta salad and applesauce
Thursday: Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus, Cheddar Cheese Bread, dried veggie chips, applesauce, dried cherries and granola bar bites
Friday was spent in the car all day long driving to Louisiana for my cousin's wedding. We stopped at Bucee's and the kids got hotdogs and sandwiches from the deli. I got a hummus and pretzels pack and a cup of sliced veggies with Ranch. I figured if I ate the veggies it would make it ok when I ate all of the homemade potato chips that came with the kid's meals. In theory that sounded like a plan to me, but once in the car the kids ate all the carrots and baby tomatoes and left me only a few sad looking celery pieces for me...so chips for lunch it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...