Monday, February 23, 2015

Little's Lunches 11

Yum
Happy Monday y'all!
Last week my kids were off of school on Monday, so no lunchbox was needed. We had family in town visiting and stuffed ourselves at The Salt Lick! It was delicious, as usual. I got the turkey lunch plate (sliced smoked turkey breast, coleslaw, potato salad and beans) and the leftovers made awesome sandwiches! I was so hungry by the time we got our plates I didn't get a pic but I promise you it's delicious!

 Tuesday: Black bean and cheese tortilla rolls, key lime yogurt, mushrooms and carrots with Ranch and frozen blueberries in the yumbox
 Wednesday: Mozzarella, Tomato and Fresh Spinach on a whole wheat bun, slice of King Cake, potato salad and baby carrots
Thursday: Pretzels with Black Bean dip, shredded cheese, coleslaw, blackberries and jelly beans in the yumbox
Friday: my kids BEGGED for the Mozzarella, Tomato and Fresh Spinach on a whole wheat bun sandwich again, so that's what they got. Along with baby carrots, ranch and apple wedges
I am also super excited to have won a juicer!! Once the Fed Ex guy dropped it off it was thoroughly inspected by Beignet and I can't wait to use it! I don't even know where to begin, so I think I'll be scouring pinterest to get some ideas. Do you juice? If so, I'd love some recipe ideas!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...