Sunday, June 26, 2011

Watermelon Ginger Cooler

Yum
 This afternoon this is what I'll be sipping on to stay cool
a Watermelon Ginger Cooler
I just tasted as I went and threw this together so do the same and make it to suit your own taste. I prefer my drinks on the swet side so I may have had a little more ginger syrup than most people would want
watermelon juice
ginger simple syrup
sqeeze of lemon juice
vodka
splash of ginger ale
What is your favorite cocktail to keep you cool during these hot summer days?
Here's what's on the menu this week:
Monday: Stuffed Red Bell Peppers with Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower

Wednesday: Falafel Patties with Greek Salad Salsa and Yogurt Sauce in Pitas served with fruit salad

Friday: Cuban Pork Chops with Grits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...