Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Bok Choy and Asian Pears

Yum
One of the most exciting things about the bag of goodies I received is that it was filled with ingredients that I rarely get to use. Baby bok choy and asian pears are just not things I think about buying on a regular basis
until now
This bok choy was so good the kids and I ate it all before Louis got home to get a taste of it! And it was suprisingly easy to throw together
Then the next night I made it again and made it into a full meal. 
I used the same sauce and baby bok choy but added thinly sliced chicken, mushrooms, baby corns, bamboo shoots and carrot
 
 Here is the recipe: Spicy Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce
The other new recipe I tried was Asian Pear Slaw from Epicurious
cool, refreshing and easy to throw together
this tasted much better after sitting in the fridge for a couple hours and would be great along side any asian inspired grilled meat

1 comment:

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...