Thursday, June 23, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Yum
Sometimes life is just crazy
busy, hectic and at a fast pace, and as a mom to two kids and a new pup you can feel a bit manic at times.
After rushing out the door yesterday morning to get my son to VBS on time and get our very sick puppy to an emergency vet visit (one of three I made yesterday) I had to do a double check: they are dressed, their teeth are brushed, I fed them and no one was forgotten at home (I've never done this, but it's always been a fear of mine) 
For me, this was success!
I know all of you can relate to this- and when life gets like that, unfortunately the fun stuff sometimes gets neglected- like my blog
so I'm taking a moment to share some things that I've made and just never got around to posting
Mini Lemon cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting for a baby shower- the little boy these cupcakes were made to celebrate has already been born and is completely precious by the way
 These I made for another baby shower for a little boy that was born two weeks ago and who is also extremely adorable; Herb and Parmesan Pull Apart Bread and Chocolate Cherry Cream Cheese Cake Truffles
and lastly a cake with my favorite color combo: pink and brown
Chocolate Cake and Buttercream with hand made and painted fondant flowers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...