Monday, February 7, 2011

Watermelon Obsession

Yum
I have never been very fond of watermelon. I know some people live for watermelon on a hot summer day, but I could take it or leave it.
Usually I leave it.
But today I think I found the sweetest watermelon out there........
The Watermelon Brilla
Pale, pale pink polka on white ruffles, sewn on with watermelon thread and finished with a lime green and bubblegum pink flower.
This is quite possibly the cutest thing I've seen in a long time and until midnight tonight if you stop by Evy's Tree you could enter to win one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...