Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yum
In my son's class today they will be exchanging Valentine's and having a Valentine's Day party. I thought it might be a little sweeter to pass out something homemade to his classmates instead of the typical sucker and card combo. My kids had a lot of fun helping me bake these and I love any reason to bake! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

On The Menu this Week:
Monday: Roasted Eggplant and Zucchini Baked Rigatoni with Cucumber and Tomato Salad

Wednesday: Tacos Al Pastor with Pico de Gallo Rice

Friday: Meatloaf with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Lemon Steamed Broccoli


If you would like to order any meals this week, or get on the weekly e mail list just let me know!

2 comments:

  1. what do you have against the typical card & sucker combo?! ;) just kidding. the cookie was DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing against the sucker and card, Mrs. "I make cards cool enough for kids to sleep with" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...