Monday, August 19, 2019

Back to School Breakfast Ideas!

Yum
As sad as my kids are about it, school starts tomorrow and summer will officially be over for us. To prepare myself and my freezer for the upcoming early mornings I am sharing a list of recipes that I have made before and loved to stock my freezer with!
Are you as obsessed with Pinterest as I am?
I have a page that I call "Tried and True Recipes" where I pin all of the recipes that I've cooked and loved along with notes of what changes or additions I made while cooking it. It's probably my most visited page and I'd love to know if you do something similar!
Here's a list of a few of our favorites. I'll probably make at least 2 from the list today to have a few choices for the kids to argue over in the morning!

DIY Drinkable Yogurts

My son LOVES carrot cake and these muffins are a great healthy version of his favorite dessert


loaded with protein, very good and easy!

 I baked this in a bundt pan and it was so pretty

 I love that these are loaded with oats, zucchini, carrots and raisins

so light and fluffy- I love the ricotta in these!

Pizza Pasta Frittata

 I used dried cranberries instead of diced apple and it was still fabulous

a delicious twist on banana bread that my kids love!

really yummy and easy to make! I leave the walnuts off the top

anything resembling carrot cake is a favorite for my son

apples and cinnamon in a buttermilk banana bread- yum

I love how healthy this one is! I use whole wheat flour instead of spelt flour and I subbed butter for the almond butter

a delicious way to start the day with hidden veggies!

I make this almost monthly and absolutely love it!! Be sure to squeeze any excess moisture form the artichokes and use a thicker salsa so it doesn't get too watery

delicious anytime but especially in the Fall

I seriously make this all the time. It's insanely good and easy to make!

2 comments:

  1. Great compilation! Pumpkin Gingerbread muffins!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...