Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Everything Bagel BLT Chopped Salad

Yum
Are you as in love with Everything Bagel seasoning as I am?
I've made my fair share of Everything Bagel inspired recipes like Everything Bagel Salad Dressing, Everything Bagel Waffles with Avocado and Smoked Salmon and Everything Bagel Oven Fries  and today I'm sharing my newest summer salad obsession - Everything Bagel BLT Chopped Salad! It's so super easy to make and really delicious filled with gorgeous summer tomatoes, tons of bacon and crispy Everything Bagel Chips as the croutons!!
Everything Bagel BLT Chopped Salad
4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 cups chopped mixed power greens
1 ½ cups chopped tomatoes
1 ½ cups chopped bacon
1 ½ cups Everything Bagel flavored Bagel Crisps

In a large mixing bowl gently toss all ingredients together. Serve immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil

 Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil 1 (14.5 oz) can Don Pepino Pizza Sauce  12 whole Medjool dates, pits removed ...