Monday, April 15, 2019

Little's Lunches

Yum
 Happy Monday!
We had fabulous weather this weekend and spent most of yesterday hanging out in the backyard smoking a ton of meat to practice for a BBQ cook off we have coming up soon. Beignet loved being held and spoiled, the ribs came out fantastic and I got my first sunburn of the year!
I've had a ton of questions about the lunchboxes I use. They are called Yumbox and if you go to their website and sign up for their email list they send you a 20% off code! I love them because they're leak proof and I don't have to deal with 5 smaller containers getting lost or trying to fit it all in a lunchbag. It's all in one and easy to pack!!
Are you following me on Instagram yet? I'd love it if you did. Hop on over there to see more updates on Beignet and Roux and to get updates on the newest blog posts!

 Monday: carrot sticks, nectarine, potato salad, jalapeno cilantro ranch dip, deli sliced turkey, celery and red bell pepper slices
 Tuesday: Turkey and cream cheese in a spinach tortilla, baby tomatoes, black olives, nectarines
 Wednesday: deli turkey slices, purple cabbage slaw, cucumber sticks, Everything Bagel Salad DressingTrader Joe's mini cheese sandwich crackers, baby tomatoes and black olives
Thursday: deli turkey slices, cheddar cheese and mayo on an english muffin, Everything Bagel Salad Dressing, cucumber slices, baby tomatoes, orange segments
Friday: Shrimp and Veggie Spring Rolls, fruit chew bar, sweet and sour sauce, cheese cubes, 3 Bean Salad

The rolls above are not homemade (gasp!!) my kids LOVE the sushi counter at our local grocery store. They have numerous types of spring rolls to choose from and my kids think it's such a treat to have them! Bonus points for being gluten free since they're made with rice paper and they're loaded with veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...