Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dessert Shooters............So No One Has To Share

Yum
When Louis and I first started talking about throwing an engagement party I instantly knew I needed this wreath on the door. Isn't it so fun and festive?
I've told you about my pinterest obsession and this wreath is one of the first things I ever pinned
I wanted to have a party just so I could make it
All the decorations were bright and fun
 I have never seen a cabbage in flowers before but now that I have I want one in every arrangement I buy from now on
On the dessert table was the cake and cupcakes I told you about earlier here 
and these adorable mini desserts
Mini Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Shots
I was so happy with the way these tasted, and I loved how it was single servings
because none of us want to have to share dessert!
I made the crust the night before the party, let it cool, crumbled it and assembled the dessert shots in the morning then placed them in the fridge to set for the rest of the day.
In between the layers of cheesecake filling is a layer of raspberry preserves.
I wish I could share the recipe with you, but I can't
I started out making a recipe that I looked up with great reviews for a no bake cheesecake filling
I made it, I tasted it, I hated it
so I added a little of this and a lot of that and I really don't know how to tell you the exact measurements for what was in it except that once I was done doctoring it up, it was delicious!
I hope the guests and the happy couple enjoyed them as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...