Friday, January 31, 2020

Superbowl Dips

Yum
Can you even have a Superbowl party without dips? I don't think so. Here's 5 of my favorites below:

 Parmesan Artichoke Dip with Crispy Fried Capers
the fried capers are the perfect salty crispy bite on this healthy bean and artichoke dip
 Summer Salsa
this dip is packed with so much fresh flavor and is equally delish scooped with chips or as a fish taco topper
Hatch Green Chile Pimento Cheese
A Southern classic with a twist

 Crock Pot Caramelized Fennel and Onion Dip
This stuff is absolutely addictive and fabulous with kettle chips or baguette slices!

Cheeseburger 7 Layer Dip with Wedge Fry Dippers
My kids literally wouldn't stop with this one. Honestly, I couldn't either! It's pretty much a burger and fries minus the bun and I am so here for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...