Thursday, January 30, 2020

Deep Fried Superbowl Snacks

Yum
As sad as I am that the Saints didn't go further this year in the playoffs I am excited about one thing- the food! This Superbowl will be all about the food for me and who doesn't love a good excuse to stand around with your friends and stuff your face?
Today I'm sharing my favorite guilty pleasure fried goodies! Which one would you choose?

  Street Corn Mashed Potato Poppers with Ancho-cado Dip

 Cheddar Jalapeno Churros with Cilantro Ranch Dip

 Green Chile Ham Hush Puppies with Chipotle Honey Mustard

 Crispy Chicken Parm Egg Rolls

 Chili Cheese Dog Egg Rolls

 Brats N Beer Cheese Bites


 Mexican Street Corn Won Tons


Seven Layer Dip Egg Rolls



Bacon Fried Potato Salad Bites with Fry Sauce


Muffuletta Egg Rolls





1 comment:

  1. The mashed potato poppers and the egg rolls...😋😋😋 they look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...