Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Grilled Teriyaki Meatball Skewers

Yum
These Grilled Teriyaki Meatball Skewers are my kid's newest favorite dinner! They might be the easiest thing I've made all week too which makes it a total winner. With only a handful of ingredients and less than 20 minutes from start to finish, it may be my new go-to!
My kids even took the leftovers in their lunchboxes this week and  loved it cold too.
For these I used bamboo skewers since I can't find my metal ones (so annoying). If you use metal ones, you're good to go but if you're using bamboo be sure to soak them in some water before threading the food on them to prevent them from burning on the grill.
In the recipe I linked to the exact meatball I used, but please feel free to use any pre-cooked meatball you have, this recipe will be delicious no matter what flavor they are!

Grilled Teriyaki Meatball Skewers
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 small red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces


Heat a gas grill to medium heat (350 degrees).
While the grill is heating, thread the meatballs, peppers and onions on skewers. Place the full skewers on the grill and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Using tongs rotate the skewers and brush with half of the teriyaki glaze. Allow to cook for 2 minutes. Flip the skewers again, brush with the remaining sauce and grill 2 min more. Remove form the grill and serve immediately.
These are delicious as is or serve with cauliflower rice, white rice or a green salad.
Just look at those char marks! I always grab the ones with the most crispy edges!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...