Friday, April 19, 2019

Beyond the Burger and Fries

Yum
Happy Friday!! I woke up to some pretty awesome news- my Blackened Cajun Shrimp Burgers with Remoulade Sauce and Crispy Okra Fries WON the Hellmann's Beyond the Burgers and Fries contest and $750!!! I am so thrilled that the judges liked my dish and chose it among all of the other entries. Usually I don't get to hear judges feedback but along with the announcement they included this:
"The judging for this one was tough. The quality of entries was higher than we have seen before. 
The judges loved the tangy and sweet combination of the tartar and ketchup in the remoulade creating a sauce for multiple uses. The cajun inspired dish was unexpected and simple to make using real, natural ingredients."

How cool is that?!

 The competition in this contest was fierce and really challenged me to bring my best ideas to the table. Here re all of the entries that I submitted:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...