Thursday, April 11, 2019

Everything Bagel Salad Dressing

Yum
Happy Spring y'all! The temperature is finally over 40 degrees, the flowers are blooming and I've had my first crawfish of the season- I'm a happy girl. I went to the little farmer's market we have in town yesterday and they had the most beautiful baby carrots, fennel and watermelon radishes I couldn't resist getting some. I've been meaning to make this dressing for a while now and with all these fresh spring veggies to use, I thought it was the perfect time to try out my Everything Bagel Dressing.
It. Is. So. Good.
After this salad is gone I plan on using the rest as a dip for veggies and maybe even tossing it in a pasta salad with fresh peas and bacon or OH OH dipping french fries in it!! 
Yep, definitely doing that!
Everything Bagel Salad Dressing
½ cup milk
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
¾ cup mayonnaise
1 ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
1 ½ teaspoon dried minced onion
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
Pour all ingredients into a 2-cup mason jar. Cover and shake well. 
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

The dressing thickens up over time as the dehydrated spices sit so be sure to allow it to chill and shake well before using.

Are you following me on Instagram? If not, you should! I post all of my recipes there and of course, updates on Beignet!

Just in case you love Everything Bagel Seasoning as much as I do here are some more ways to use it:





6 comments:

  1. This looks so good! Can’t wait to try it for our next salad night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tracy! I hope you love it!

      Delete
  2. I am so making this! I love dipping m french fries in something other than ketchup. This sounds better than dipping in ranch like I normally do. Thank you for the post! Definitely pinned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you!! I hope you love it as much as my family did :)

      Delete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...