Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Cheeseburger 7 Layer Dip with Wedge Fry Dippers

Yum
I have been having so much fun re-inventing Burgers and Fries for Hellmann's and I truly think this entry right here might be one of the best things I've ever made. I'm afraid to put that thought out there, because I have a habit of winning with recipes I'm doubtful of and bombing with entries I think are a shoe in so fingers crossed I haven't jinxed myself!
This is what happens when 7 Layer Dip and Cheeseburgers have a baby. My twist on the classic party favorite is quick to throw together, can be made ahead of time and gets bonus points for being gluten free. Hellmann’s Classic Burger Sauce, cheddar and cream cheese are the base for this easy layered party dip. Topped with all the traditional burger toppings we all love and drizzled with a bit of sweet heat from Hellmann’s Spicy Dipping Sauce – you might want to make a double batch! Ditch the boring bun and serve with wedge fries as the dipper to scoop up each layer and get ready to dig in!
Cheeseburger 7 Layer Dip with Wedge Fry Dippers
1 bag (32 ounce) frozen wedge fries
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese at room temperature
1/3 cup Hellmann’s Classic Burger Sauce
1 cup chopped cooked hamburger patty
½ cup diced tomato
½ cup diced pickle
1/3 cup diced onion
½ cup chopped lettuce
2 ½ Tablespoons Hellmann’s Spicy Dipping Sauce
 Cook fries according to package directions.

In a small mixing bowl combine the shredded sharp cheddar cheese, cream cheese and Hellmann’s Classic Burger Sauce until smooth. Spread into the bottom of a glass pie dish or 9-inch square pan. Sprinkle with the chopped hamburger, tomato, pickle, onion and lettuce. Drizzle the Hellmann’s Spicy Dipping Sauce over the top and serve with the crispy fries to dip.
 
#Hellmanns   #beyondburgerandfries    #ContestEntry
Be sure to follow along on Instagram to see all of the entries I've created so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...