Friday, July 8, 2011

Italian Sausage Frittata

Yum
I am not perfect (at all) and there are days I forget things
I might forget to get the clothes out of the dryer as soon as they are done so they don't wrinkle
I might forget to water the plants occasionally (or often, depending on who you ask)
I might forget to get the mail for an entire week
but I NEVER (yes, I mean it......never) forget about dinner
I sell dinners three times a week and for the occasional party for crying out loud, it's what I DO!
but there's always a first time for everything and last night was my night 
I completely and utterly had nothing planned, thawed, marinating or prepped and by the time I realized it it was already 5:20pm
Now this would have been no big deal if I hadn't just promised Louis that I would help him loose 15 pounds and then bought an ice cream machine the very next day (and then proceeded to make the most awesome homemade cake batter ice cream that I will be sharing with you soon)
so I needed something fast, nutritious and that I could make with the random ingredients in my pantry and fridge. I checked one of my favorite food blogs, Closet Cooking and came across this recipe for
Italian Sausage Frittata
and boy was I glad I found it! It was fabulous and I can't wait to make it again even if I'm not in a 5 o'clock panic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...