Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Oven Day!

Yum
I can not begin to explain how excited I am for tomorrow.
Tomorrow (sometime between 10am and 2pm) this lovely new double convection oven with 5 burners will be delivered to me! I am so excited to be able to bake at two different temperatures at the same time, and this will make dinner time so much easier.


Here's a peek at what's for dinner this week:
Ginger Maple Chicken with steamed rice and Asian Sesame Slaw
Spicy Orange Shrimp Skewers with Curried Sweet Potato Salad
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna Rolls with salad
If you'd like to be added to the dinner e mail list just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...