Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cupcake Social

Yum
A friend of mine needed 6 dozen cupcakes for a "cupcake social" event at her work this week. I love getting orders from people that let me take charge of what flavors to do, and I was told as long as I included the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing I could do whatever else I wanted! It's always fun to try out new flavors and recipes I've been dying to use. Here's the lineup:
Mint Chocolate cake and icing topped with Andes Mints
Coconut cake and Swiss meringue Buttercream topped with Toasted Coconut
Key Lime Cake and Citrus Cream Cheese frosting topped with graham cracker crumbs
Vanilla Cake with Blackberry Buttercream topped with Blackberries
Chocolate cupcakes with Peanut butter Frosting and Mint Chocolate
Snickerdoodle Cupcakes topped with cinnamon sugar and coconut cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...