Saturday, March 7, 2020

Mardi Gras Menu

Yum
Do you ever find yourself sitting at home scrolling through pictures of a vacation that just passed and really wishing you could go back and do it all over again? That's what I've been doing this week missing Mardi Gras and all the food from home. So on this dreary day I' dreaming of crawfish, parades, muffulettas, daiquris and gumbo.

Today I'm posting my favorite Mardi Gras themed dishes just in case you can't make it to NOLA but still want to celebrate with a great meal!

Muffuletta Egg Rolls - a crispy crunchy shell stuffed with cheese, olives, salami, ham and olives



Chicken Andouille and Tasso Gumbo - This dish was the first recipe I ever entered into a contest and competed in and is at the top of the list of my family's favorites! If you can't find tasso feel free to use your favorite smoked sausage and I frequently sub turkey for chicken for an equally delicious version!


Cajun Fish Taco Tostadas with Mardi Gras Slaw and Remoulade Sauce   - Fish taco flavors and texture as an easy to assemble tostada- what's not to love?!




Bayou Blackened Praline Burgers with Creamy Remoulade Sauce - this one is insane y'all! Pralines, Blackening seasoning and a spicy creamy Remoulade sauce all piled on a burger? Yum!


Stuffed Artichoke Muffuletta Burgers with Fried Green Tomato Fries - I love literally everything about this dish. I adore stuffed artichokes, Muffulettas, fried green tomatoes and remoulade sauce.  Bonus points for being vegetarian too! 




Mini-letta Swirls - These easy Puff Pastry Swirls are the perfect appetizer! Provolone, prosciutto and salami all topped off with that olive salad that I love so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...