Monday, June 17, 2019

Summer Burger Roundup

Yum
Right now, Pepperidge Farm is hosting a contest called 
They're looking for the most delicious cook-out worthy burgers and hot dogs using their buns and the winners will get $10,000! This is the second year I'm entering and I thought it would be fun to look at all of my entries from last year and re-live the deliciousness all over again.
Bacon, hard boiled eggs, blue cheese, avocado; I'm all in.
As amazing as this burger combo is, I think the real star of the show on this beauty is the Ranch Butter Buns. Yep, you read that right- Ranch. Butter. Buns.

I topped a perfectly grilled burger with all of the goodies you'd find on an Italian Sub; peppered salami, ham, melty provolone cheese, a sweet and spicy cherry pepper spread and tons of fresh crunchy veggies. As delicious as all of that is, I didn't forget the bun. I brushed it with Italian Vinaigrette and toasted it. Kinda like an Italian crouton. Sooooo good!

Have you ever tried those baked slider sandwiches before with the sweet and sticky glaze, ham and melty cheese? They are absolutely decadent and delicious and I think I just raised the bar by making them into burger sliders!

 All the flavors of a big Italian Sunday supper loaded into a toasty garlic parmesan bread bun!

A turkey burger patty flavored with taco seasoning, a zesty jalapeno cilantro mayo spread, bacon, creamy lime roasted corn salad and crispy corn chips all piled on a toasted pillowy potato bun

Ok, I want to know.......which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...