Thursday, June 27, 2019

Sheet Pan Honey Orange Salmon with Broccoli

Yum
Sorry, but no fancy pictures today. I snapped this with my phone as soon as it came out of the oven and literally as soon as I pulled my hand back the vultures (my family) swooped in and were eating. I had a few requests for the recipe so I'm going to share what I did! I started with the recipe HERE as a base and below are the changes I made. I hope you like it!!

Sheet Pan Honey Orange Salmon with Broccoli
6 Tablespoons honey
1 1/2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic seasoned rice wine vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons sriracha
6 (5 oz.) fresh salmon fillets
1 pound broccoli florets 
1 yellow bell pepper, cubed
1 small orange, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sesame seeds

In a small bowl whisk together the honey, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and sriracha. Pour the mixture over the salmon and marinate for at least 1 hour.

Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. 

Place the broccoli, bell pepper, orange, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat evenly. Pour the mixture onto a large foil lined and rimmed cookie sheet. Place the salmon filets evenly around the pan and drizzle everything with the marinade.

Broil for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...