Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Strawberry Unicones

Yum
California Strawberries is hosting a contest right now called "The Get Snacking Challenge" where they're looking for the best strawberry snack using 6 ingredients or less and y'all I think I made a winner. I mean, how cute are these?!?!
Super easy, absolutely adorable and only a handful of ingredients.... what more can you ask for in a summer snack?!
If you love these as much as I do, would you please hop over to my Instagram HERE and give it a like or comment? I'd so appreciate it!!
1. Using a food safe black pen (you can find them on amazon or a craft store) draw eyes on the sugar cones
2. Using a very sharp serrated knife, slice the pointy end of the cones off and save them for later (this will be your unicorn's horn)
3. Shove the pointy end of a strawberry into the bottom of the cone 
4. Fill the cone with strawberry yogurt. 
5. Pipe a small swirl of whipped topping on the top of the yogurt. 
6. Place 2 strawberry slices across the back of the yogurt for the ears and the reserved ice cream cone tip at the front for the horn.




#GetSnackingChallenge @castrawberries

8 comments:

  1. Yum! I am gonna make some vegan versions of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so delicious! I can't wait until I have the opportunity to make them myself! And they are so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute!! Best of luck to you on the contest! I also liked your instagram post on it (:

    Erika Marie | https://imerikamarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I think I’d like to use this idea for an activity in my special education class this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha!! If you make them, I'd love to see!!

      Delete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...