Friday, May 24, 2019

Cheesy Chipotle Mini Meatloaf Benedicts

Yum

I'm so excited that my "Cheesy Chipotle Mini Meatloaf Benedicts" were chosen as a Top 10 Finalist in Healthy Solutions Spice Blend's 2019 Recipe Challenge! 
While I can't share the recipe until they are published, I can tell you about my dish. The contest asked for your best healthy diner dish so my meatloaf is a combo of lean ground beef, oats and black beans to bump up the protein and nutrition. Stuffed with melty smoked cheddar cheese, glazed with a chipotle honey ketchup sauce and topped with a poached egg and cilantro - it's a Tex-Mex diner dream!


I won the Grand Prize years ago with my Greek Style Baked Turkey Taquitos with Tzatziki Drizzle and I'm really hoping the judges like this entry just as much!
The winner will be announced on June 4th - I'll share the recipe once they make them all public!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...