Friday, September 15, 2017

Sandwich Bros Breakfast Nachos

Yum
Goodness gracious I'm so glad it's Friday! Am I the only one that feels like this was the longest week in existence?! To celebrate let's have nachos for breakfast. 
My love for Tex- Mex runs deep and when I saw Sandwich Bros breakfast pita pockets I knew I could give them a southwest spin. These nachos are so quick and easy to make and my kids actually have requested them three times since I made them!
Apparently the judges enjoyed them as well:
"Thank you for participating in the Sandwich Bros. Really Tasty Recipe Contest and congratulations! Your recipe “Sandwich Bros. Breakfast Nachos” was selected as a SANDWICH BROS. Really Tasty Recipe Contest Honorable Mention. 

As an Honorable Mention, you’ve won a Sandwich Bros. Prize Pack (water bottle, bag, t-shirt, nail decals and 52 FREE product coupons)."
My kids will be thrilled with the swag! Thanks Sandwich Bros for a fun contest!!
Sandwich Bros Breakfast Nachos
½ cup drained canned black beans
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
¼ cup diced tomato
¼ cup guacamole
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup sliced green onion

Preheat oven broiler to high. 

Prepare all 4 sandwiches per package instructions. Once heated, cut each into 4 wedges and arrange in a small pie plate. Top with black beans and cheese. Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. 

Top with tomato, guacamole, sour cream and green onion. Serve immediately. 

Makes 4 servings.
Also, if you feel inclined my recipe entry for My Mardi Gras Mambo Fried Green Tomatoes with Duck Confit and Duck Bacon Remoulade is up for fan favorite voting and I would love any votes I can get! You can vote once a day through Monday and the winner will receive $350! Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...