Friday, March 26, 2010

Bunnies and Babies

Yum
It has been a busy week around here! I hosted our neighborhood bunco and decided to do an Easter-y dessert. At Michaels a couple weeks ago I saw these adorable eddible bunnies, and just had to get them. They went perfectly on these peanut butter cream cheese truffles with a white chocolate bottom and milk chocolate top. They were perfectly bite sized to eat while we played.
Today my mom's group got together for a baby shower playdate. Knowing that our friend is having a girl I went with a pink raspberry cream cheese buttercream on my favorite chocolate cake. My favorite flavor combo is chocolate and raspberries, and these were divine! Good luck Erin, we can't wait to meet our newest "sprout"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...