Monday, May 13, 2019

Little's Lunches

Yum
 Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and Mother's Day!
Instead of fighting the crowds and going out, I made the biggest cheeseboard I could and my husband boiled crawfish for me. It was delicious!
As for lunches, my daughter has declared Friday's lunch to be her favorite lunch of the whole year! Pretty funny since it's almost the end of school, but I'll take it! The grilled sausages are just leftover from dinner, the pretzel sticks are used as toothpicks to pick up the sausage and BBQ sauce is her new favorite, so that was a hit. 

Monday: layered fruit bar, Yogurt Berry Star Crackers, babybel cheese, prunes, mini red bell peppers, potato salad
Tuesday: Yogurt Berry Star Crackers, black beans, 3 cheese ranch, red bell peppers, babybel cheese, black olives, cucumber, kiwi
 Wednesday: Trader Joe's mini cheese sandwich crackers, layered fruit bar, kiwi, babybel cheese, sliced grilled chicken spinach sausage, prunes, edamame
 Thursday: meunster cheese, sliced grilled smoked sausage, strawberries, black olives, edamame, baby tomatoes, pretzel sticks
 Friday: strawberries, sliced grilled chicken spinach sausage, meunster cheese, BBQ sauce, edamame, pretzel sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...