Monday, May 6, 2019

Little's Lunches

Yum
 Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend, enjoyed Cinco de Mayo and ate alllll the tacos!

Today is the last day to help me out by voting for my Crawfish Remoulade Campanelle with Succotash Salsa and Crispy Andouille for Barilla's Bayou to the Bay contest. Crossing my fingers I make it to the top 10 in this one!

Also, be sure to come back on Wednesday- I've got an absolutely fabulous new recipe, perfect for Mother's Day that I'll be posting- you don't want to miss it!
 Monday: sliced strawberries, pita bread, pepperoni, 3 cheese ranch dip, yellow and orange bell peppers, deli sliced turkey
 Tuesday: Mixed Berry Yogurt Crisps, strawberries, coleslaw, baby tomatoes, deli sliced turkey
 Wednesday: Turkey and Meunster Pita sandwiches, raisins, vanilla yogurt with chopped strawberries, mixed bell pepper slices
 Thursday: deli turkey slices, pita bread, radishes, baby tomatoes, kiwi, 3 cheese ranch dip, cucumber sticks, carrot slices
Friday: Garden salad with croutons and Italian dressing, deli sliced turkey, prunes, strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...