Monday, March 25, 2019

Little's Lunches

Yum
Even though both of my kids begged this morning to stay home, spring break is over and we're back into our routine! This week's lunches are all about using leftovers in a new way. I made a big batch of pasta salad using boiled noodles, bottled Italian dressing and chopped up odds and ends from a veggie tray we had for entertaining over the weekend. I love pasta salads because I know they're getting their carbs, protein and veggies all in one dish. The Cheeseburger 7 Layer Dip Tortilla Roll Ups is from a contest entry I was working on. I just smeared some of the layered dip into a tortilla, rolled it and sliced it- super easy!
Monday: garden pasta salad, dried apple slices, dried cranberries
Tuesday: grape kit kat bar, garden pasta salad, celery, black olives, blueberries, Cheeseburger 7 Layer Dip Tortilla Roll Ups
Wednesday: garden pasta salad, prunes, pickle, black olives, Moon Cheese
Thursday: Cheeseburger 7 Layer Dip Tortilla Roll Ups, layered fruit bar, salsa ranch, cucumbers, blueberries
Friday: layered fruit bar, meunster cheese, Parmesan Cheese Star Crackers, ranch, yellow and red bell pepper slices, watermelon
Be sure to follow me @Fleurdelectable on Instagram too for weekly lunchbox inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...