Wednesday, July 6, 2011

White Wine Peach Sangria

Yum
Fishing, napping, cooking, reading and playing with the kids; that was the only thing on my agenda for the long holiday weekend and it was such a treat.
 Due to spotty internet service I was kind of forced to stick to my relaxation plan and not being stuck to the phone, ipad and laptop was surprisingly nice! Going to a house that we rented on the water I tried to plan ahead as much as I could, bringing all the things I thought we would need for our trip.
 Fishing poles, diapers, sunscreen and sangria.........sounds pretty essential to me!
I hope you all had a wonderful, safe and fun Fourth of July!
White Wine Peach Sangria 
1 750mL bottle Savignon Blanc
1/2 c white rum
1/4 c peach schnapps
1/2 c OJ
1 peach, sliced
1 lime, sliced
1 cup grapes
1 12 oz can ginger ale

combine all ingredients in a pitcher and allow to sit in the fridge at least a couple of hours before serving

2 comments:

  1. Okay - the picture of Sangria is beautiful!!! Great camera work Lauren (and the recipe looks tasty too - did we have this one at bunco?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, yes it was the same one ;) I think if I always had a deck on the water to take pictures on they would all come out that good LOL

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...