Monday, December 20, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas Treats

Yum
I have been busy baking up a storm lately! Here's a preview of all the sweet things I've been making

Four dozen cupcakes for a good friend's work event
Apple Pecan Cupcake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing topped with homemade Pralines
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing
Gingerbread Cupcake with Molasses Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting
White Vanilla Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Icing and edible Snowflakes

Later in the week, I hosted a cookie swap for our playgroup and I decided to make chocolate s'more cookies
before being baked:

after:
as if the cookies weren't enough I also made an Orange Vanilla Yogurt cake to snack on that morning
over the weekend we went to a small get together and I brought cake truffles and cupcakes
the first are gingerbread truffles, here they are ready to be dipped
gingerbread truffles decorated for Christmas
and chocolate, strawberry cream cheese cake truffles
I also have been baking a variety of cookies to pass out to neighbor's and for my son's teachers
Here are Rum Raisin, Cranberry Coconut Cookies and Nutella Swirls- I think both of these were my favorites this year! SO buttery and delicious
Browned Butter Sugar Cookies
Coconut Krispie Snowball Merinues
Peanut Chocolate Krispies- honey peanut butter krispie treat covered with chocolate

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...