Today was my son's Christmas play and class party. He was Joseph, and he did so well! He loved practicing his song and I'm so glad he didn't get nervous with all the parent attention and camera flashes!For the party I made browned butter sugar cookies and decorated them with royal icing. I really hope the kids enjoy their sweet reward for such a good performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil
Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil 1 (14.5 oz) can Don Pepino Pizza Sauce 12 whole Medjool dates, pits removed ...
-
When I saw that Saucy Mama was hosting a recipe contest and that the prize was entry and spending money to be a competitor in this yea...
-
I'm so excited to share with you my entry for Saucy Mama's 2017 Blogger Contest! It's a delicious Asian spin on a burger usi...
I know for a fact, Claire LOVED her cookie! :)
ReplyDelete