Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Gingerbread Latte Smoothie

Yum

I am taking part in the "Lifeway Foods Blogger Recipe Challenge" and I am so excited to share my entries with you! Lifeway Kefir is something that I always have in my fridge so I was really eager to accept this challenge, try to get creative and come up with new ways to use the fabulous assortment they sent me!
I adore the combo of warm fall spices and the natural sweetness and thickening power of the dates and banana in this smoothie. It feels super indulgent even though it's packed with probiotics, protein, calcium and Vitamin D! I think that's way better than an overpriced coffee shop sugar rush!

Gingerbread Latte Smoothie
½ cup frozen banana slices
6 pitted dates
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon instant espresso powder
1 teaspoon vanilla 
1 Tablespoon molasses
1 cup ice cubes

Combine all the ingredients in a high powdered blender and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.

You can find delicious Lifeway products here: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and their website  and you can find these products for yourself at Whole Foods, Randalls and Brookshire Brothers.

#lifewaykefir #madewithlifeway #loveyourguts  #lifewayrecipechallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...