Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Summer Trips and Wins

Yum
Between trips to Mexico, New Orleans, Port Aransas and Canyon Lake, celebrating our 12 year Anniversary, our son's Birthday, July 4th week celebrations, a BBQ Competition Cook-off and a 9 day Boy Scout camp out trip in Georgia our summer was the busiest we've ever had and I can't believe it's over already and school is in session.
I now have a 4th and 6th grader......who let that happen?!
 As happy as I am to get back into a routine, I'm beyond pumped to be going to St Louis to visit the Weber Grill Headquarters in a few weeks for the trip that I won from Nature's Sweet Tomatoes contest! I have been loving my new grill they sent me and it looks so pretty on our porch. I've never been to St Louis, so if there's anything I shouldn't miss please let me know!

A few updates for contests I've placed in:
My Greek Garden Zucchini Spiral Salad with Shepherd’s Sumac Salsa won First Place in the Vegan Category for the #SimpleButTwisted recipe contest! They will be featuring the winners on their website soon and I'm pretty proud to have won something for the first vegan recipe I've ever made!
My Blue Cheese Stuffed Bacon Buffalo Meatloaf  won Honorable Mention in the Budweiser BBQ Sauce contest and is featured on their website along with the other entries as well. There's some pretty delicious looking dishes in there!

These two are just happy when I'm in the kitchen and praying that I drop something soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...