Monday, August 11, 2014

Campfire S'mores

Yum
S'mores and summer just go together
And, in my opinion, so does tart granny smith apples and biscoff spread
so when I saw the ad for the Campfire S'mores Non-Traditional S'mores contest I knew what my entry would be.
Luckily, they liked my entry just as much as I did and I won second place! A $300 Visa gift card and a S'mores box set!!!
4 Tablespoons crunchy cookie butter spread
4 slices granny smith apple, cored
2 Campfire Marshmallows Giant Roasters
Spread 1 Tablespoon of the cookie butter spread evenly on each of the apple slices.
Roast the Campfire Marshmallows Giant Roasters until toasted and browned and place the warm marshmallows on top of two of the apple slices.
Top each with the remaining apple slices and press gently to spread the marshmallow.
Serve Immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...