Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Taste of Home Magazine's 2021 Recipe of the Year Contest

Yum

 I found out last night, by accident, that my "Chiles Rellenos Croque-Madame" (pictured in the top left) is one of 10 finalists in Taste of Home Magazine's 2021 Recipe of the Year Contest!! It's kind of weird that I wasn't even notified or anything but it's official nonetheless


If you have a spare moment and wouldn't mind, I'd love a quick vote to help me come out on top! Also, reviews and views of the actual recipe link also help in the scoring. Thanks so much!!

Here is the link to vote: HERE

Also, any visits to the recipe link, ratings or comments on it will be counted in determining the winner!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...