Monday, February 25, 2019

Little's Lunches

Yum
 Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I started mine out with a really fun party on Friday! I invited my book club over for a book swap/wine and cheese tasting. I'll do a full post with all the details on Wednesday, so be sure to come back for that!
This week's lunches were filled with basic favorites for my kids- plenty of fresh fruit, cheesy treats and dips. Sometimes all it takes to convince my kids to try something is offering a dip to go with it. Whether it's ranch, BBQ sauce, honey mustard or salsa, dips make leftover proteins and veggies more fun! What's your kiddo's go to dip?
 Monday: deli roast beef and mustard on a slider bun, cheddar cheese stick, strawberries, mixed raisins, black olives and mini sweet pepper slices
 Tuesday: Colby jack cheese stick, pretzel chips, mixed raisins, mini sweet pepper slices, deli sliced roast beef, strawberries
 Wednesday: berry applesauce pouch, pretzel chips, Gouda Babybel cheese, mini sweet pepper slices, deli sliced roast beef
 Thursday: grilled cheese roll ups (I just take a flatbread topped with cheese and heat until melted. roll up and slice), cucumber slices, ranch, carrot slices, pineapple cubes, pretzel chips and moon cheese
Friday: cucumber slices, Trader Joe's mini cheese sandwich crackers, BBQ sauce, leftover roasted chicken, strawberries, pineapple cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...