I'm looking forward to cheering the Saints on in the Championship Game this weekend! One of my favorite parts of football parties is the food so I came up with a list of awesome appetizers for your game day get together. Whether you're hosting a big party for your friends and family or hanging out at home, I promise you'll love these snacks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil
Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil 1 (14.5 oz) can Don Pepino Pizza Sauce 12 whole Medjool dates, pits removed ...
-
When I saw that Saucy Mama was hosting a recipe contest and that the prize was entry and spending money to be a competitor in this yea...
-
I'm so excited to share with you my entry for Saucy Mama's 2017 Blogger Contest! It's a delicious Asian spin on a burger usi...


No comments:
Post a Comment