Friday, November 2, 2018

Little's Lunches

Yum
Happy Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend and for my kids to be able to sleep in tomorrow. Thursday morning was rough for all of us and I am really looking forward to a lazy day at home to recover and spend some quality time with the kids before I pack up and head to Alabama for a pretty huge cooking competition next week (more on that later!) 
Here are some ideas for next week's lunch boxes. As always, what we have leftover from dinner starts my plan of what to pack and then I fill in with whatever fruits and veggies are in the fridge. Thankfully, my kids love cold leftover pizza so that was an easy one! What's your kiddo's favorite leftover item?
 Monday: Sliced leftover roasted turkey, muenster cheese squares, cucumbers and baby tomatoes, yogurt tube, ranch, raspberries and crackers
 Tuesday: chopped leftover roasted turkey, veggie straws, yellow bell pepper, muenster cheese squares, yogurt tube, raspberries and blackberries
 Wednesday: leftover pizza, ranch, broccoli, carrots and celery, cheese cubes and mini meat sticks, applesauce
 Thursday: cucumber sticks, cornbread, pepperoni, ranch, raspberries, yogurt tube
Friday: edemame, triscuits, mushrooms, dried apricots, raspberries, yogurt tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...