Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Little's Lunches

Yum
Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend!
We had a weekend full of relaxing and good food. I tried my hand at Chicken Fried Steak for the first time since my son is obsessed with it, and it was all gone before I was able to get a picture of it.
For an appetizer I made stuffed artichoke charbroiled oysters that were out of this world! I posted them sizzling off the grill on Instagram- hop on over and follow me there! 
Here's a peek at last week's lunches:
Monday: peanut butter pretzels, potato salad, cheese, veggies and ranch and grapes
Tuesday: Turkey Sliders with BBQ Ranch spread, cheese, peanut butter pretzels, fruit snack, celery and cucumber sticks and honey mustard
Wednesday: Deviled Eggs, veggies, cheese, sunflower seeds, crackers, prunes and a fruit strip
Thursday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, mini cheese wheels, celery sticks and dried cranberries with toasted coconut
Friday: Pretzel Sticks, potato salad, veggies, peanuts, grapes and edamame


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...