Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bikes and Burgers

Yum
Our gorgeous trip to Tahoe is over. 
 I even got to see snow on the last day....which was strange to see knowing that at the same time Austin was sweltering
 I am SO proud of my husband and his team for the money they raised for cancer research this past weekend. 
 120 mile bike ride around Lake Tahoe....can you imagine?! My body hurts just thinking about it!
Please excuse the shiny face in this pic. While my husband and his team were making their way up and around a mountain on an 8 hour bike ride, pushing themselves when it got hard and when they were tired, never giving up, all in the name of raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society
 I was at the spa with a friend getting a facial
Don't judge....cheering and supporting is hard too!
I enjoyed myself more than I even thought I would on this trip but it was so good to get back home to the kids
 I am home and surrounded by a mess right now, but instead of doing laundry or any of the other boring duties that are calling to me I am dreaming of burgers and hoping one of them will have me planning another trip fairly soon
Which one would you rather try?


And if you find yourself trying to avoid chores like me, voting is a great way to pass the time! I promise, the dishes and laundry will still be there after you are done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...