Monday, August 1, 2011

A Whopper of a Cupcake

Yum
Meet my new obsession:
 Chocolate cake with a malted chocolate frosting
Luckily I made these and brought them to a fund raising event for a friend and they were all eaten......none to take home and taunt me the next day just begging to be eaten
as I was eating these I was already thinking what else I could do with this awesome frosting;
like sandwich it in between two chocolate whoopie pies and then roll the edges in crushed whoppers
sounds sinfully good right?!
I'll have to wait and try that out when I have somewhere to bring them to share
Here's what we are eating this week:
Monday: Pepperoni Calzones with Roasted Tomato Soup

Wednesday: Chicken and Andouille Sausage Jambalaya with Green Salad
Banana Bread Cookies

Friday: Beer and Paprika Beef Stew with Rice

2 comments:

  1. lauren, you know who to contact if you need to get rid of baked goods! ;) those cupcakes are gorgeous and the whoopie pies sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, mmm, mmm. beautiful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...