Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Snacks and Supper for the Week

Yum
Shouldn't every day start out this way?
The morning of Super Bowl Sunday I got up and started prepping for the various snacks we would have that evening:
Guacamole and Chips
Red Pepper Hummus and Pita Chips
Crescent Wrapped Turkey Dogs with Honey Mustard dip
Asian Sesame Slaw
Creamy Veggie Ranch Pasta Salad
Bacon Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Ribs and The Pioneer Woman's Salsa brought by some friends
I've seen the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's salsa before but never made it myself. Now that I've tasted it, I'll probably be making it tomorrow.........yes, it's that good!


One of the many snacks I decided to make for our Super Bowl get together were these Bacon Cheese Spirals
Lay out Crescent dough and mash together all the seams. Then spread with a mixture of cream cheese and mashed roasted garlic. Layer on top of that smoked gouda cheese, crumbled bacon and green onions. Roll the whole thing up, slice into 1/2 inch slices and bake until golden.



What's on the Menu for dinners this week:
Monday- Creamy Artichoke and Lemon Chicken Pasta

Wednesday- Chipotle Honey Pork Cutlets with Southwest Quinoa Salad
(I'll post a picture once I make it)

Friday- Beef and Black Bean Chili


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...