Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Bunco!

Yum
I am lucky enough to live around some awesome neighbors and once a month we get together to play Bunco. This month I hosted and I had so much fun thinking up what delicious treats I could serve to this fun group of girls.
Spider Cupcakes- Lemon Cupcakes with a Lemon Cream Cheese icing

Mini Zucchini Goat Cheese Tarts- mini pastry rounds with a honey, tarragon, roasted garlic goat cheese spread topped with parmesan zucchini slices
Icky Intestines- Spinach, Feta and Caramelized Onion stuffed Puff Pastry
Spider Sangria- Black Sugar rim, Peach and Mango White Wine Sangria

I have really loved dabbling in doing party foods for a group. If you have a party, shower, birthday or anniversary get together coming up contact me, I'd love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...